- Established homewares market leader who are still growing
- Friendly team environment with strong family values
- Convenient location near Eastlink with off street parking
Do you have excellent customer service skills? Want to work in a better workplace where people come first and with good pay and conditions? Hands up!!
Our client is a market leader in wholesale wall art and homewares in both local and international markets.
The business has been around for over 40 years and is continuing to grow with over 40 staff located at company headquarters in Melbourne’s outer eastern suburbs.
There is also new investment occurring to take the business to the next level and to make it an even better place to work.
Customer Services and Sales Administration is a pivotal role in this business.
As a member of the Customer Service and Administration team, you will use your excellent customer service skills to assist customers via phone and email communications. You will also be involved in general sales administration and data processing as well as helping out with events and other office tasks as needed.
The attributes that you will need to be successful in the role are:
- Excellent relationship management skills
- The ability to listen and communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
- Competency in data processing and use of MS Office programs
- Good learning capabilities with the capacity to develop and use knowledge of company products and processes to efficiently meet business and customer needs
- Attention to detail and accuracy in recording
- A strong sense of personal accountability with the ability to manage your own workload and determine priorities
- A team player who is transparent, supports others and actively participates in team activities.
Ideally, you will bring with you a number of years of success in similar functions in a wholesale trade environment.
There is a very competitive remuneration package on offer for the right candidate.
You will also be working in a family orientated business where people are valued and supported and you will have the benefits of a modern well-lit office environment with off street parking, just a few minutes from Eastlink.
It really is a better place to work.
How to apply
You will show us that you really want this job by providing a cover letter that specifically addresses each of the attributes listed above as well as your resume. Send them to email@example.com.