Someone asked me what a day in the life of Ridgeline HR looks like. Well the truth is that it is a bit like the weather and we are never quite sure what that next challenge will be or where it will come from. What we do know is it could be any number and nature of things so we have to have the agility to adapt to respond to client needs.
For example, yesterday, I:
- Helped a creative design and manufacturing business with recruitment
- Advised a hospitality business on a restructure
- Ran a strategic planning workshop for a charity
- Consulted to a community services organisation on classification and remuneration structures
- Advised a transport business on an investigation and potential termination
- Coached managers in an engineering business on values and behaviours
- Assisted a travel agency with a redundancy
- Consulted to a quarry on managing a chronically ill employee
- Helped a construction business with connection to HRIS and employee engagement resources
- Advised a financial planning practice on impending changes to modern awards
Where: Bayswater, Brisbane, Croydon (2), Geelong, Knoxfield, Little River, Melbourne CBD, Mulgrave, Scoresby.
All in a day’s work at Ridgeline HR, Helping PEOPLE in BUSINESS with all manner of business and people matters in any industry anywhere.
With continuously growing demand for our services and a range of exciting new services to come online this year, we are looking for HR generalists with strong workplace relations and HRIS competencies to work with us as contractors on assignments. Expressions of interest are invited. Contact Peter Maguire on 0438 533 311 or at email@example.com.